In keeping with current guidelines, we have updated our policies for in-person WELL visits. We want to assure you that our number one priority continues to be the safety of both our patients and staff. They are as follows:
1. Have you traveled INTERNATIONALLY the last 2 weeks? If so, we will need to reschedule your visit due to safety concerns. Please call the office.
2. We ask that you call the office if someone in the household has been ill within the last few days or there has been any exposure to COVID-19, so that we can determine if your appointment needs to be rescheduled.
3. Anyone 3 and over MUST wear a mask, the mask is to be left on during the exam. We understand that there are exceptions to this rule.
4. We ask that when you come in for the well visit, please limit it to ONE parent accompanying the patient(s). When possible, please leave siblings, not being seen, at home.
5. When you arrive in the parking lot, please give the office a call. You will then be directed as to which room you should go into when you enter the office.
We thank you for your continued patience, understanding, and cooperation.
The staff at Doctors Pediatric