Choosing a Pediatrician is an extremely important decision. After all, your pediatrician will be caring for your most cherished gifts. Doctors’ Pediatric has been well established for over 50 years. Treating children of former patients is proof of our dedication to your family. A good pediatrician is one who is not just reactive, but proactive.
At Doctors’ Pediatric, we offer seven board certified Pediatricians who are trained in childhood disease prevention and treatment.
A good pediatrician is one who asks and cares about your child-rearing philosophy. At Doctors’ Pediatric, we welcome the chance to learn about your parenting style so that we may treat your child in the way that parallels your family’s needs.
A good pediatrician is one who takes time to listen. At Doctors’ Pediatric, you will always receive an appointment with one of our doctors each time you come. Each doctor will take the time needed to listen to your concerns and answer your questions to your satisfaction. We are careful not to rush, as we see the importance in taking our time.
A good pediatrician is one who is warm, open minded, and compassionate. At Doctors’ Pediatric, we welcome all families and look forward to meeting new patients.
- Reasonable weekday hours and Saturday office hours
- Electronic Medical Record
- Seven Medical Doctors on staff (no Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners)
- Two separate entrances and two separate waiting rooms (well and sick) to prevent the spread of germs
- Excellent relationship with obstetrical community and pediatric specialists