Choosing a Pediatrician is an extremely important decision. After all, your pediatrician will be caring for your most cherished gifts. Doctors’ Pediatric has been well-established for over 50 years. Treating children of former patients is proof of our dedication to your family. A good pediatrician is one who is not just reactive, but proactive.
At Doctors’ Pediatric, we offer ten board-certified Pediatricians who are trained in childhood disease prevention and treatment.
A good pediatrician is one who asks and cares about your child-rearing philosophy. At Doctors’ Pediatric, we welcome the chance to learn about your parenting style so that we may treat your child in a way that parallels your family’s needs.
A good pediatrician is one who takes the time to listen. At Doctors’ Pediatric, you will always receive an appointment with one of our doctors each time you come. Each doctor will take the time needed to listen to your concerns and answer your questions to your satisfaction. We are careful not to rush, as we see the importance of taking our time.
A good pediatrician is one who is warm, open-minded, and compassionate. At Doctors’ Pediatric, we welcome all families and look forward to meeting new patients.
- Reasonable weekday hours and Saturday office hours
- Electronic Medical Records
- Ten Medical Doctors on staff (no Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners)
- We keep our well visits separate from our sick to prevent the spread of germs
- An excellent relationship with the obstetrical community and pediatric specialists